AIDER’s Associates are talented, accomplished and recognised academics who have numerous years of experience as advisors to higher education institutions, government departments, the United Nations and civil society groups. They also headed various positions within the higher education sectors such as, head of departments of studies and research, senior lecturers and doctorate degree supervisors. They have published numerous books and scholarly articles on Law, social sciences, economics, environment, business and international development.
AIDER can support you by using our expert knowledge and experience to transform your educational sector by:
- Designing and delivering high quality training, provide online courses and provide mentoring to your academic staff;
- Support departments of education with drafting and editing their educational policies, curriculum development and assessments;
- Provide training in substantive legal research;
- Provide support to transform your educational institutions into international recognised places of learning;
- Deliver conferences and lectures to your staff and students, providing editorial services and guidance through publications;
- Aider can also act as an external examiner, reviewing researchers and students’ papers and provide constructive feedback.
In addition, AIDER’s Associates work with international students and their families because we understand the challenges and opportunities higher education creates.
Working with AIDER will provide aspiring students with a tailored information and guidance on student visas and general information on immigration requirements. Additionally, AIDER has knowledge in the international placement arena for students and professionals who would like to take up a placement abroad.
Coming Soon – AIDER will soon be offering a range of courses.